Philosophy and Mission
Faculty of Science committed with determination to our mission according to the Philosophy of Kasetsart University. We are an institution with the intention of accumulating, seeking and cultivating knowledge for continuation of wisdom growth. We serve our community with ethics and morals, as well as a guideline for inheriting good intentions in the society. For the existence, prosperity and civilization of the nation, we educate our students with knowledge and ability in various disciplines in science, including bachelor degree, master degree and doctorate degree, to be recognized at national and international levels based on morality. We promote and support personnel with academic research to develop knowledge for teaching. We encourage and promote the development of oneself to be a comprehensive expert in keeping with the world globalization. We provide academic services to society as appropriate opportunities along with the preservation of art and culture.
Produce graduates with knowledge, ideas, and awareness of morals,
ethics, learning oriented with creativity and know how to adapt and develop oneself to be in the global society together with maintaining our culture and Thai traditions and adhere to the principles “Morality leads the technology”
Scientific and innovative excellence to create a sustainable society
Core Value is SCiKU
Create graduates of high quality and high moral together with enhancing the potential development of Science and technology for balanced and sustainable economic and social development
Our objective is to improve the quality of teaching and learning to serve various faculties at Kasetsart university and our nation for strong knowledge based foundation according to the following disciplines:
- Produce graduates in physical and biological sciences with high morality
- Providing strong basic science education to students of Kasetsart University.
- Studying and researching both basic science, multidisciplinaries and applications by extending existing wisdom and creating novel knowledge for teaching and learning applications, scientific research and technology.
- Provide academic services to our society.
- Preserve arts and culture and preserve our environment.