Collaborative efforts are at the key of our project, as we recognize that no single entity can achieve our objectives in isolation. The Government and authorities, they play a pivotal role in shaping policies, regulations, and providing essential resources. Meanwhile, private sectors bring innovation, funding, and business mindset for the projects. Whereas universities are center of knowledge and research, which help our team to make future decision. Lastly, non-governmental organizations or NGOs serve as the bridge, that connect conceptualization of our ideas into the practical implementation of developmental programs within communities.
Here are our collaborator and partners.
Government and Authorities
- Department of Livestock Development, Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, Thailand.
- Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Thailand
- Zoological Park Organization of Thailand
- Kasetsart University, Thailand
- Mae Fah Luang University, Thailand
- Nagoya University, Japan
- Betagro Public Company Limited
- Diamond V, Thailand
- Saitarn Foundation