Calling for Exchange Students in 2019
Calling for International Exchange Students in 2019 (KUEX 2019)
The Faculty of Science, Kasetsart University (KU) is calling for application of the program: International Exchange Students in 2019 (KUEX 2019) for foreign students to apply for studying and conducting research in Thailand. KUEX 2019 will provide funding supports e.g. the dormitory room, Tuition Fee, Thai Language Course Fee. Exchange students need to take care of their living expenses and air ticket to and from Bangkok themselves as well as the health insurance.
Please study the following conditions before submitting.
Deadline for Application
October 31, 2018
Types of Exchanging
|1||Exchange Student||1. Bachelor
|Less than 4 months||Studying and conducting research|
|2||Research Student||1. Master
|More than 4 months||Conducting research as a part of Thesis or Dissertation|
|3||Summer School Student||1. Bachelor||More than 2 weeks||More than 10 foreign students studying in class with KU students|
Who can apply for this program?
- Bachelor Degree student: the 4th or final year students (while participating in the project) who is focusing on research training.
- Master Degree student
- Doctoral Degree student
All applicants have to register in their Home University (Current students status in Home University is necessary).
The participant of this program will have to comply with the requirements of the program as follows;
- All exchange students must have their personal health insurance before arrive at KU.
The Bachelor Degree exchanging students will have to register 2 courses work (with 6 credits in total) to study in the Faculty of Science, KU.
- The participants will have to study Thai Language Course.
- The participants will have to attend all activities in the student exchange program (e.g. Orientation and Welcome Lunch, Excursion, Research Presentation and Farewell party).
- Funding Support by KU
KU will responsible for the local expenses of the exchange students during their stay in Thailand includes;
1.1 Accommodation Costs (e.g. Dormitory Fee, Deposit of Key Card, Cleaning Fee)
1.2 Tuition Fee for 2 subjects (only 6 Credits in total)
1.3 Thai Language Course Fee
1.4 Visa Extension Fee (only 1,900 THB in total)
1.5 Organizing Costs for Activities in the Program (e.g. Orientation and Welcome Lunch, Excursion, Research Presentation and Farewell party)
- Personal Expenses of the Exchange Students
The exchange students will responsible for their Personal Expenses which will be includes;
2.1 Round trip air tickets
2.2 Passport and Visa Fee
2.3 Daily Living Costs during the Exchanging period
Proof of English Proficiency
KU will consider the scores of TOEIC, TOEFL or IELTS. However, if the applicants do not have any English test results, you have to submit the official letter from Home University to certify your English Proficiency.
August 1 – November 30, 2019
How to apply?
- Study how to apply for the exchanging Program by go to this link:
- Applicants have to fill in the online application forms (both forms created by KU and IRC) and select the research topics of their interest. You can go to the online form at this link: https://www.sci.ku.ac.th/IPC/?p=1024
- The committee will select the applicants and the results will be announced soon.
Health Insurance Information
All selected Exchange Students will need to have the Health Insurance before arrive at KU. We will give the details about Health Insurance after announcing of selecting result.