ติดต่อหน่วยงานประสานงาน งานบริการการศึกษา สำนักงานเลขาน…
DAAD Partnership with SEARCA
DAAD’s partnership with SEARCA started in school year 1975-1976 by providing support for the Center’s graduate scholarship leading to Masters and PhD degrees in agriculture.
The first 15 beneficiaries of the DAAD support were graduate students from Cambodia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam. Ten scholarship recipients pursued their Master’s degree, while five pursued their PhD.
As of December 2017, the DAAD scholarship has been awarded to 18 Cambodians, 80 Indonesians, 8 Laotians, 7 Malaysians, 24 Myanmar nationals, 86 Filipinos, 81 Thais, 23 Timorese, and 38 Vietnamese, or a total of 365 Southeast Asians (188 MS, 177 PhD).
In-Country/In-Region Scholarship Programme
- Open to nationals of SEAMEO member countries who are employees of academic or research institutions or government agencies (priority is given to regular employees).
- Must not be more than 35 (Master’s Degree) or 40 (PhD) years of age at the time of application.
- Proposed thesis research should focus on SEARCA’s overarching theme of inclusive and sustainable agricultural and rural development (ISARD). Thus, areas of specialization of scholarship applicants should be in agriculture or related sciences, which include:
- Agricultural Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Forest Products and Paper Science
- Biological Science
- Veterinary Medicine
- Animal Science
- Economics and Management
- Fisheries and Marine Science
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Human Ecology
- Math and Science
- Social and Political Sciences
- Development Communication
- Agricultural Economics
Covers tuition and other school fees; study and research allowance; printing allowance; stipend for food, lodging and incidental expenses; travel allowance (In-Region only); and insurance.
DAAD In-Country/In-Region scholarship holders are also encouraged to apply for a research grant in Germany for 2 to 6 months, at the time of application. The short-term research scholarship includes:
- A monthly scholarship payment for living costs
- Health/accident/personal liability insurance
- A flat-rate travel allowance
More information here