Calling for International Exchange Students in 2020 (KUEX 2020)
The International Relation Center (IRC) of the Faculty of Science, Kasetsart University (KU) is calling for application of the program: International Exchange Students in 2020 (KUEX 2020) for foreign students to apply for studying and conducting research in Thailand. KUEX 2020 will provide funding supports including tuition fee, accommodation, Thai language course, and excursion. Exchange students need to take care of their round trip air ticket, living expense, and health insurance. Please study the following conditions before submission.
Deadline for Application
27th September 2019
1st August to 30th November 2020
Who can apply for this program?
1. Bachelor Degree student: the 4th or final year students (while participating in the program) who is focusing on research training.
2. Master Degree student
3. Doctoral Degree student
All applicants have to register as current student status in their Home University.
The awarded exchange students will have to comply with the requirements of the program as follows:
1. All students must pay for their personal health insurance when they arrived at KU.
2. The Bachelor Degree students will have to register at least 6 credits in total to study in the Faculty of Science, KU.
3. The students will have to join all activities provided by the student exchange program (e.g. orientation and welcome party, Thai language course, excursion, research presentation and farewell party).
1. Funding Support by KU
KU will responsible for the local expenses of the exchange students during their stay in Thailand includes:
1.1 Accommodation costs (e.g. dormitory fee, deposit of key card, cleaning fee)
1.2 Tuition fee (only 6 credits in total)
1.3 Thai language course fee
1.4 Visa extension fee
1.5 Organizing costs for activities in the program (e.g. orientation and welcome party, excursion, research presentation and farewell party)
2. Personal Expenses of the Exchange Students
The exchange students will responsible for their personal expenses which includes:
2.1 Round trip air ticket
2.2 Passport and Visa fee
2.3 Daily living costs during the exchanging period
2.4 Health insurance at KU
Proof of English Proficiency
KU will consider the scores of TOEIC, TOEFL or IELTS. However, if the applicants do not have any English test results, you have to submit the official letter from Home University to certify your English Proficiency.
Application for KU International Exchange Student Program in 2020
There are 3 steps to apply for KU International Exchange Student Program in 2020. Please follow these steps:
Step 1 – Preparation of Documents
Prepare your documents in PDF format. The required documents are listed as follows:
1. Copy of Passport: the information page of your passport (the page that has your photo).
2. English Proficiency Score: the international test scores such as TOEIC, TOEFL or IELTS are preferred. However, if you do not have any English test results, you have to submit the letter from your Home University as the proof of your English Proficiency.
3. Nomination Letter: the letter from your Home University to nominate you as an applicant of the program.
4. Transcript: it has to indicate your academic performance until the latest semester.
5. CV: make the CV following the form in the Download link.
Download link: DOC file: http://bit.ly/2kfu66V
Step 2 – Fill in the Online Application Form A (IAD KU)
1. Go to the online form A at this link: http://bit.ly/2mgnfLf
2. Select the type of application – Exchange Program
3. Fill in the form and upload your documents
4. Record your Ticket No. for tracking
5. Check your application status by go to this link: http://bit.ly/2kHDYXf
Step 3 – Fill in the Online Application Forms B (SCI KU)
1. Go to the online form B at this link: http://bit.ly/2kJ2UxA
2. Login with your Google account (Gmail)
3. Choose 5 research topics and ranking the priority (1 to 5) from the list: http://bit.ly/2kS836w
4. Fill in the form and upload your documents
5. Check your filled information sending to your email.
The International Relation Center (IRC) will select the applicants and the results will be announced in December 2019.
Download CV Template http://bit.ly/2n8bxlW